Valley Insurance Group is dedicated to always giving you the right advice whether you are a client or not. At Valley Insurance Group, we believe that taking care of people is the true key to a successful business.
Auto Insurance - We offer a wide range of auto insurance policies to meet your needs. We insure high value vehicles, commercial vehicles, personal automobiles and many more. We also offer non-owner policies that cover you for liability in any non-owned vehicle you may operate. We can insure you if you’ve had a DUI and we can also provide you with a SR22. Below is a list of common auto insurance coverage available.
- Bodily Injury Liability. This protects you, up to the dollar amount stated in your policy, against the financial consequences of a loss arising from injury to another person or persons due to an auto accident for which you are liable.
- Property Damage Liability. Similar to bodily injury coverage, except that it protects you against a claim for damage to another person’s automobile or other property, in an accident for which you are legally liable.
- Medical Payments. Pays for medical or funeral expenses, up to the amount of insurance you purchase, for you and others injured or killed while riding in your car, no matter who caused the accident. It also covers you and resident members of your family if struck by a car as a pedestrian or if riding in another car.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM). Provides injury coverage to you and passengers, up to the policy limits, when involved in an accident caused by the owner or operator of an uninsured vehicle, a hit and run or when the at-fault driver’s policy limits are insufficient to cover losses.
- Collision. This coverage pays for damage to your car caused by impact with another object or an overturn, irrespective of fault. The collision coverage usually includes a deductible. This means you pay the first $250, $500 or whatever amount you select as your deductible for repairs to your car and the company pays the rest.
- Comprehensive. Pays for damage to your car caused by something other than collision or upset. You’re usually covered for fire, theft, missiles, falling objects, larceny, explosion or earthquake, tornadoes and windstorms, hail, water, flood, malicious mischief, vandalism, riots, civil commotion and contact with a bird or animal. Like collision, comprehensive coverage generally includes a deductible.
Home Insurance - Valley Insurance Group offers many types of home insurance policies to make sure you are covered correctly. Whether you need to insure your primary residence, your rental property, your condo or your personal contents, rest assured knowing that we will find the right policy at the right price. Call today to compare us with your current homeowner’s insurance rates and coverage.
Life Insurance - We have experienced insurance agents that will take the time to explain the basics of life insurance. With access to over 20 life insurance carriers, we can match you with the correct life insurance policy for your budget.
Specialty Insurance - We have policies available to insure your motorcycle, boat, motorhome, recreational vehicles, personal umbrella, flood, business vehicles and more.